- are of various dimensions, depending on the amount of products to be stored (5-50 kg);
- can be made of 1, 2 or 3 layers of paper, or by using a laminated paper layer;
- can have a polyethylene liner;
- are suitable for packaging food products;
- can be made for manual packaging or packaging via automatic lines;
- can be perforated;
- can include printing on all sides or one side only;
- can be open-top or with valve
Paper bags are used for packaging more expensive or organic products – milk powder, premixes, charcoal, straw pellets, herbs, etc.
Paper bags are measured with three parameters – bag Width x Height x Bottom Width.
Minimum order quantity – ~ 5000 pcs.